Thursday, June 26, 2008

funeral home tennessee

Whether you decide to deliver a serious speech or to concentrate on more humorous anecdotes, write down some notes to help you remember. Each person develops their own personality and character as they go through life, this is what makes the person so special and unique.

The first thing you want to consider is to lean on your friends and family. On the day of the funeral my uncle came and stood by my side as I read the funeral poem and I was so glad that he did, I thought that my heart was going to jump out of my chest, it was pounding that hard. You can feel free to draw on the thoughts of a large group of people for their recollections, feelings and opinions, and speak on their behalf as well as expressing your own personal thoughts.

One should devote some time in coming up with a well written eulogy. Think about your favorite memories of the people you love chances are many of those memories are based on funny events. A poem you write for someone you know of might just bring the same reassuring message to other families who suffer through death.

Draft your eulogy then try to edit and polish your work. Keep in mind, when writing a eulogy, this type of speech should last anywhere from four to ten minutes.

No comments: