Friday, August 8, 2008

funeral service

An obituary can be a very personal look at a life. A statement, also known as a eulogy or a religious tribute to a deceased person, is not easy for most people to write or think of.

It's important to celebrate but not at the expense of acknowledging that something important has been lost. The most common and sincere way of extending your sympathy is to say I am sorry to the bereaved for his loss. And if you feel that the grief may overtake you, ask a friend or a family member to stand in and read your eulogy.

I was asked by a couple of family members if I had given any thought to having someone by my side during the reading of my funeral poems for mom, to be quite honest, I didn't have a clue why I would need anyone there. Also, you can take assistance from our sample obituary formats for writing an obituary through our newletter. Writing on a computer can also help to accomplish what you are trying to do.

You can include poems, quotations or passages from the Bible, when appropriate. You can include poems, quotations or passages from the Bible, when appropriate.

Wayne Boze Funeral Home Red Oak - beginner's instructions for funerals Funeral Apprentice Jobs - funeral planning

No comments: