Wednesday, July 9, 2008

funeral insurance

Writing eulogy poems usually do not follow a certain rigid format but a few sensible tips would be of great help. Some opt to use these poems as part of their eulogies.

Just sit down and write from your heart. On the day of the funeral my uncle came and stood by my side as I read the funeral poem and I was so glad that he did, I thought that my heart was going to jump out of my chest, it was pounding that hard. Funeral poems for Mom should be about either the type of person she was or what she would say to you right now if you could hear her, that's what made this poem so special for me.

Still others choose to be cremated and their ashes spread in a particularly special place. You only have one chance to collect everyone s memories. You'll only have to speak for five to ten minutes, your gift will live on in the hearts of the deceased's family and friends.

As hard as it may seem right now, it gets better. Writing the eulogy is not an easy thing but take the info here to help you through it.

No comments: